According to GQ, here are some simple haHABITS TO HELP GUYS GET LEANbits to help you get as lean as possible, as fast as possible:
- Grease your pans with olive-oil cooking spray – You just can’t afford the calories in a pat of butter.
- Use small blue plates – Small plates trick your brain into thinking you're eating more and studies have shown that blue objects suppress appetite.
- Drink a glass of water before every meal – You’ll end up ingesting up to nine percent fewer calories.
- Cut out soda – The dumbest empty calories on the planet.
- Work standing up – After sitting for just an hour, your body slows the production of fat-burning enzymes by as much as 90 percent. Get a standing desk for your health and your waistline.
- Walk – Walk wherever and wherever you can. And, get a dog. One study found that people who walked their dogs 20 minutes a day dropped an average of fourteen pounds in a year.