For the fifth year in a row, our iHeartCountry Festival is BACK and returning to Austin, Texas on May 5, 2018! A star-studded lineup including Luke Bryan, Keith Urban, Dustin Lynch, Cole Swindell, Maren Morris, Sugarland, Luke Combs, Billy Currington, Dan + Shay, Jon Pardi, and Brett Young, is set to celebrate all things country at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin during iHeartCountry 2018. To help you get ready for the party, learn some more about the artists on the bill.
1. Luke Bryan waited tables when he moved to Nashville, but only for three days.
2. His wife's initials, CB, are tattooed on his butt.
3. In college, he received his bachelor's degree in business administration. He can use that if the whole singing thing doesn't work out...
4. Keith Urban's favorite hobby is playing guitar, no surprise there. But we bet you didn't know he loves to bowl.
5. He claims he doesn't know how to read music.
6. Keith is only one inch shorter than his wife Nicole Kidman at 5' 10", but she towers over him when wearing heels.
7. Dustin Lynch studied biology in college, and went on to work in a sewage treatment testing facility.
8. Dustin's first celebrity crush was Reba McEntire.
9. Joe Diffie's "Ships That Don't Come In" always brings tears to Dustin's eyes.
10. Maren Morris is the only woman on the lineup! December 27th is Maren Morris Day in Arlington, Texas, where she's from.
11. Maren has written for Tim McGraw and Kelly Clarkson. No big deal.
12. She released her first album in 2005, when she was only 15 years old.
13. Sugarland got their band name after they first heard of the town Sugar Land in Texas.
14. Sugarland performed at the 2018 New Year's Rockin' Eve celebration in Times Square.
15. Jennifer Nettles was a majorette in the Coffee High School band in Douglas, Georgia.
16. Luke Combs was born in Asheville, North Carolina.
17. He played football in high school.
18. He dropped out of college at the very end of his fourth year to pursue his career in music.
19. Billy Currington was born and raised in Georgia. He still lives there!
20. Billy says the hardest job he's ever done was working with concrete, but his worst job was working at a pawn shop after high school.
21. Did you think Billy's necklace has a deeper meaning? It doesn't, he just saw it in a magazine and bought it.
22. Dan and Shay met in a living room tent in Dan's house.
23. They have tattoos of the number 19 in Roman numerals.
24. Their fans are called Dashers.
25. Jon Pardi has a lot of musical interests. Everyone from Sam Hunt and Florida Georgia Line to Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, and Dean Martin.
26. Jon's a fan of gas station food while he's on the road. The key to his heart? Gas station egg rolls!
27. He loves horses.
28. Brett Young was almost a professional baseball player, but his pitching career ended in college when he hurt his elbow. His favorite player as a kid was Nolan Ryan.
29. The first concert Brett ever went to was Boys II Men with Mariah Carey.
30. His go to breakfast food is whiskey.
PHOTOS: Getty Images